In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the Website and the Internet portal https: / /ocenav.com/ (hereinafter, the “Web”) is owned by JOSE LUIS GARCIA SANTOS., with registered office at Calle Mozart 2, block 4, stairs 2, under E, 11550 Chipiona, Cádiz, with NIF nº 38786500J. This legal notice regulates the conditions of use of the aforementioned Internet portal.
Applicable law and jurisdiction:
In general, relations between OCENAV. and the users of its telematic services, present on the web, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The parties expressly waive the jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Courts of CHIPIONA, CADIZ to resolve any controversy that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual conditions.
This Legal Notice regulates the access and use of the website that OCENAV makes available to Internet users. The person who accesses, browses, uses or participates in the services and activities of the website is considered a user. The user is informed, and accepts, that access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with OCENAV. The access and navigation on the website by the user implies acceptance of all these Conditions of Use. In case of disagreement with the conditions you must refrain from using the website
Access to the web:
Access to the website by users is free and free. Some services may be subject to prior service contracting. If it is necessary for the user to provide personal data to access any of the services, the collection and processing of the data will be carried out in accordance with current regulations, specifically with the GDPR.
Content and use:
The visit to the website by the user must be made in a responsible manner and in accordance with current legislation, good faith, this Legal Notice and respecting the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by JOSE LUIS GARCIA SANTOS, (OCENAV) or any other natural or legal persons. The use of any of the contents of the website for purposes that are or could be illegal is totally prohibited, as well as the performance of any action that causes or may cause damage or alterations of any kind not consented by OCENAV, to the website or its contents. The owner of the website does not identify with the opinions expressed in it by its collaborators. The company reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on their servers.
Intellectual and industrial property:
The intellectual property rights of the content of the web pages, its graphic design and codes are owned by OCENAV and, therefore, its reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity that is carried out with the contents of the page is prohibited. web, even if the sources are cited, unless you have the prior, express and written consent of OCENAV.
OCENAV. does not grant any license or authorization of use of any kind on their intellectual and industrial property rights or on any other property or right related to the website, and in no case will it be understood that the access and navigation of the users implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights by OCENAV. Any use of such content not previously authorized by OCENAV will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights and will give rise to legally established responsibilities. OCENAV reserves the right to exercise the corresponding judicial and extrajudicial actions against the user.
Responsibility and guarantees:
OCENAV declares that it has adopted the necessary measures that, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of its website as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components. However, OCENAV cannot be held responsible for the following situations that are listed but not limited to:
• The continuity and availability of the Contents.
• The absence of errors in said Contents nor the correction of any defect that may occur.
• The absence of viruses and / or other harmful components.
• The damages caused by any person that violates OCENAV’s security systems.
• The use that users can make of the contents included in the web. Consequently, OCENAV does not guarantee that the use that users may make of the contents that are included in the website, comply with this legal notice, or that the use of the website is carried out diligently.
• The use by minors of the website or the sending of their personal data without the permission of their tutors, being the tutors responsible for the use they make of the Internet.
• The contents that the user can access through unauthorized links or introduced by users through comments or similar tools.
• The introduction of erroneous data by the user or a third party.
OCENAV may temporarily suspend and without prior notice, accessibility to the website due to maintenance, repair, update or improvement operations. However, whenever circumstances permit, OCENAV will notify the user, in advance of its client, of the date scheduled for the suspension of the contents.
Also, in accordance with arts. 11 and 16 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (LSSICE), OCENAV undertakes to eliminate or, where appropriate, block the contents that could affect or be contrary to current legislation, third party rights or moral and public order
The presence of links (links) on the OCENAV website to other Internet sites is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation on them. OCENAV will not assume responsibility for the contents of a link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and technical availability. In the event that links to the OCENAV website are established on other websites, it will not be understood that OCENAV has authorized the link or the content of the website where the link is contained, nor can it be included in the link page inappropriate, defamatory, illegal, obscene or illegal content, or other content that is contrary to current law. OCENAV reserves the possibility of contacting the owner of the website where the link is established if it considers that the regulations are breached, as well as to exercise the corresponding judicial and extrajudicial actions.
Modification of the conditions:
OCENAV expressly reserves the right to modify unilaterally, totally or partially, without prior notice, this Legal Notice. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is his responsibility to periodically review this Legal Notice.
• Sales conditions: https://ocenav.com/content/condiciones-de-venta
• Shipping and returns: https://ocenav.com / content / shipping and returns
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to the browser and are downloaded to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, with the purpose of improving the services offered and contributing to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which cookies are sent and data is processed, it will distinguish between own cookies and third-party cookies. Cookies can also be classified according to the period of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies or persistent cookies. Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
Technical cookies: allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by it (such as those used to remember the elements of a shopping cart).
• Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
• Security cookies: they serve to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
• Complementary cookies to exchange social content: the so-called plug-in, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
• Analysis cookies: allow the person in charge to monitor user behavior.
• Advertising cookies: allow you to manage the advertising spaces of the website.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the advertising spaces of the website based on the information collected about the user’s behavior and habits, adapting the advertising to the user’s profile.
• Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located
How to modify cookie settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from OCENAV or any other web page using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do it in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for its removal is established. For more information:
• Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
• Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferences
• Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
It is possible that when you disable cookies, the website does not work correctly or you cannot access certain functions of it
Cookies used on the web
In the web portal different types of cookies are used for different purposes, the following are the cookies used:
• Own cookies: The own cookies that we use on our website are of a technical nature, fundamental for the operation of the website.
• Third party cookies:
• Cookie: __utmz, __ utmc, __utma, __utmb, __ utmt, __ga, __gat
• Owner: Google Inc. (Google Analytics)
• Purpose: Analytics: analyze the traffic of this website.
• Duration: Session and persistent.
Modification of the conditions:
OCENAV expressly reserves the right to unilaterally modify, totally or partially, without prior notice, this Cookies Policy. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is his responsibility to review this Cookies Policy.
Basic Information on Data Protection
• Responsible: OCENAV
• Purpose: Provision of online services, Web user management, Commercial communications related to our services
• Legitimation: Express consent and legitimate interest
• Recipients: No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation
• Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information
• Additional information: You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses found at https://ocenav.com/content/legalwarning
At OCENAV we work to offer you through our products and services the best possible experience. In some cases, it is necessary to gather information to get it. We care about your privacy and we believe that we should be transparent about it. Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter “GDPR”) concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and ACT 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), OCENAV informs the user that , as responsible for the processing, will incorporate the personal data provided by the users in an automated File.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
• Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
• We are transparent in relation to the data we obtain about you and the reason we do it.
• Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we use your personal information we will always comply with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
• We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop treating them.
• Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
• Identity: JOSE LUIS GARCIA SANTOS (OCENAV)
• Registered office: CALLE MOZART 2, STAIRCASE 2, LOW E, 11550 CHIPIONA, CADIZ, SPAIN N.I.F. nº: 38786500J
• Email: email@example.com
If you wish to make an inquiry regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
• Name, address and date of birth.
• Phone number and email address.
• Information regarding payments and returns.
• IP address, date and time in which you have accessed our services, internet browser you use and data on the operating system of the device.
• Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to complete the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the promotions in which personal data are requested.
Why and what do we treat your data for?
At OCENAV we treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
• Manage orders or hire any of our services.
• Manage the sending of the information requested.
• Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information work.
• In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third companies for audit reasons, as well as to handle personal data of invoices, contracts and documents to respond to complaints from clients or Public Administrations
• We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will be part of the Register of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
• Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in e-newsletters.
• Legitimate interest for the treatment of our clients’ data in direct marketing actions.
• Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to comply with the Purpose of its collection (for example, while the commercial relationship lasts), as well as for the fulfillment of the legal obligations arising from the treatment of the data.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, OCENAV will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with whom OCENAV works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however they will not use such information for their own purposes or for transfer to third parties. OCENAV seeks to guarantee the security of personal data when sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have the appropriate measures to protect personal data. These third parties have an obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations. In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of such legal obligations will be disclosed. The personal data obtained may also be shared with other companies in the group.
Where is your data stored?
In general, data is stored within the EU. The data that is sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Standards (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield”.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by requesting the following email email@example.com.
Under the provisions of the GDPR you can request:
• Right of access: you can request information about the personal data we have about you.
• Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
• Right of deletion and forgetting: you can request the previous deletion of personal data blocking.
• Right to limit the processing: it implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
• Right to object: you can withdraw the consent to the processing of the data, opposing its continued treatment.
• Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used format and mechanical reading for transmission to another responsible person.
• Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if you request that data necessary for compliance with legal obligations be deleted. Also, if you have a complaint about the data processing you can submit a claim to the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating OCENAV. of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information on the registration or subscription form. OCENAV reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that would have been held with the users, in case the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not updated. OCENAV is not responsible for the veracity of information that is not of its own elaboration and of which another source is indicated, so it also assumes no responsibility for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information. OCENAV reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or not allow access to such information. OCENAV is exonerated from liability for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by OCENAV provided that it comes from sources outside it. Likewise, the user certifies that he is over 14 years old and that he has the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of his personal data.
How do we treat personal data of minors?
In principle, our services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to children under fourteen, in accordance with article 8 of the GDPR and article 7 of LO3 / 2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), OCENAV will require valid consent , free, unambiguous, specific and informed of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or other form of identification of the person giving the consent will be required. In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the owners of parental rights or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
OCENAV has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and seeks to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of Personal Data provided to OCENAV. However, OCENAV is not responsible for hypothetical damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of this electronic system, motivated by causes beyond OCENAV .; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties people through illegitimate interference beyond the control of OCENAV. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites