remote control for autopilot
controls all autopilot functions from anywhere on the boat
Compatible with all Raymarine, Simrad & BG autopilots
This remote control is combined with ATM105-A2 and ATM105-A3 converters. It is the lightest and smallest on the market (90x60x14 mm), and with the greatest functionality and autonomy.
It allows the control of the autopilot and presents on your screen the most important navigation data and alarms (depth, pilot, waypoint, etc.). It also acts as a remote control for handling the anchor windlass, with depth indication.
Up to 3 remote controls can be linked with each ATM105A base. The display has a user-selectable backlight, which in turn regulates the lighting of the Raymarine ST40 and ST60 instruments.
The keys are embossed, allowing operation without light. It is powered by long-lasting lithium battery. Recharging is done without a connector, through an induction base. This system guarantees that the equipment is watertight.
- Control of all autopilot functions, excluding calibration.
- Screen with up to 4 data areas per page from the wind, compass, depth sounder, log, pilot and GPS equipment.
- 4 pages of data in total.
- Battery status indicator.
- Base Station “Out of Range” Notice.
- Buttons with relief to operate without light.
- Auto power off for programmable time.
- Displays local and system alarms with deactivatable acoustic alarm.
- Wireless instrumentation repeater and GPS “multidata”
- Anchor winch remote control.
2 MODELS TO CHOOSE
The ATm105-C2 pack is sufficient for boats without a Nmea 2000 network. It has 3 Nmea0183 optoisolated differential inputs, 2 Nmea differential outputs and a bidirectional Seatalk channel. as well as WiFi access.
The ATm105-C3 pack is recommended for boats that already have a Nmea 2000 network or intend to install it. It has 3/4 Nmea0183 differential optoisolated inputs, 2 differential Nmea outputs and a bidirectional Seatalk channel, as well as WiFi access.